Monster Index / Monster / Wind Battle Mammoth (Olivine)

Wind Battle Mammoth (Olivine)

  • Name: Battle Mammoth
  • Awakened Name: Olivine
  • Grade: ★★★
  • Type: Defence
  • Affinity: Wind
  • Good/Food: Good

Our Rating

The overall rating is based on review by our experts

8.8
  • Arena Offense 8 / 10
  • Arena Defense 9 / 10
  • Giant Dungeon 9 / 10
  • Dragon Dungeon 9 / 10
  • Necropolis 7 / 10
  • TOA 9 / 10
  • Raid 10 / 10
  • Late Game 9 / 10

Olivine is pretty handy as a tanker. He got a huge pool of HP and defence. Her first skill attacks an enemy and provokes it with 80% chance if max skills. This will suit him well as a tank.

His second skills is quite awesome, Stomps to attack all enemies and decreases the attack gauge by 25% with a 50% chance. The damage is proportionate to his max hp. This is perfect. Damage is scaled through her max HP. Most importanly on his skills is the attack gauge reduction to all enemies by 25% with 70% chance at max skill. This skills is pretty useful to make your allies to hit more.

This big elephant first and second skills are already awesome, but her third skill is much more awesome. He increases the attack gauge of all allies and removes all harmful effects. This is handy in dealing with Giant. Since this guy is tanky even though he is wind and dragon b10 is fire, he would survive the onslaught. His third skill will definitely help a lot in dealing with DOT’s. He will be a good partner of konamiya.

To make good use of him rune him with Violent/Energy with all HP % on slot 2/4/6. The violent for him to hit more thus provoking more. HP runes for him to fully serve his purpose as a tank.

So where you can use Olivine?

You can use Olivine in the arena offence and defence. Because of his skills, he can be used as support monster for Giant and Dragon dungeon.

Final Verdict:

Good

Wind Battle Mammoth (Olivine) - Monster Info

Stats(max level 6 ★)

  • HP Stats @ max level 6 ★
    10050
  • ATK Stats @ max level 6 ★
    461
  • DEF Stats @ max level 6 ★
    681
  • SPD
    99

Skills

  • First Skill
    Battle Charge
    Charges towards the enemy to inflict damage and provokes for 1 turn with a 50% chance.
    - Lv.2 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
    - Lv.3 Damage +10%
    - Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
    - Lv.5 Damage +10%
    - Lv.6 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
    - Lv.7 Damage +10%
  • Second Skill
    Battle Stomp
    Stomps to attack all enemies and decreases the attack gauge by 25% with a 50% chance. The damage is proportionate to my MAX HP. (Reusable in 4 turns)
    - Lv.2 Damage +10%
    - Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
    - Lv.4 Damage +10%
    - Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
    - Lv.6 Cooltime Turn -1
  • Third Skill
    Echo of Earth
    Increases the attack gauge of all allies by 40% and removes all harmful effects. (Reusable in 5 turns)
    - Lv.2 Cooltime Turn -1
  • Fourth Skill
    Leader Skill (Awakened): Increases the Defense of ally monsters with Wind attribute by 30%.
  • Awakened Bonus
    Leader Skill: Increases the Defense of ally monsters with Wind attribute by 30%.

Summon From

  • Source
    Legendary Scroll
    Mystical Scroll
    Mystical Summon
    Temple of Wishes
    Wind Scroll

Rune Recommendations

  • Runes
    Violent/Energy(HP/HP/HP)
    Energy/Energy/Energy(HP/HP/HP)

Feedback

  • Personal
    Pros - Increase attack bar, AOE decrease attack bar of enemies, cleansing skill
    Cons - Very slow

Wind Battle Mammoth (Olivine) - User Reviews

  • Be the first to add a Review

    Please post a user review only if you have / had this product.

  • Rate this device

  • Usability of this monster in the arena as offense
    5
  • Usability of this monster in the arena as defense
    6
  • What do you feel on this monster survivability in Giant?
    5
  • What do you feel on this monster survivability in Giant?
    5
  • What do you feel on this monster survivability in Necropolis?
    5
  • 8
  • 7
  • Would this monster be useful at later game?
    6
  • 6 / 10 based on your selection

More Products from Wind


Search